We can help you understand what’s possible, but what you specifically desire from your landscape is something only you can know. We welcome dialogue and collaboration throughout the design process to assure a fully holistic vision is achieved. We will go from your front yard landscaping ideas to a fully detailed design with precision in placement, curves, and cuts.
Landscape Designer and owner John Gilhooley’s practical experience in the field since 2001 reinforces his ambition to manicure the landscape. Mr. Gilhooley’s skills as a Landscape Designer and Project Manager integrate design fundamentals, site engineering, plant specification, landscape materials, and construction methods. His proficiency in CAD and other digital media facilitate successful design coordination and execution. Mr. Gilhooley’s professional ambition is instrumental in providing clients with the enduring quality that Creative Design Landscapes demands.
Our landscape design process includes the following steps:
- Initial Client Meeting – We meet at your home to brainstorm landscape design ideas, discuss possibilities and outline rough budgets. We’ll discuss your needs and vision, how you want to use the space, what your expectations are — from the project and from us.
- Site Mapping/Concept Sketch – Once we have a good idea of where to start, we will find a survey of your property or measure appropriate areas to draw a base plan. Once this is completed, we sketch out possible layout ideas, as well as a preliminary plant selection for your review.
- Client Review – The second meeting, the designer presents the client with the preliminary idea, laid out in an easy to visualize format. This is a great opportunity to align ideas closer to delivering the client’s dream.
- Finalize Design – A final detailed CAD drawing is completed and presented to the client for final approval. In this stage, we can make any last changes before moving forward.
- Installation – The installation process will begin promptly after approval, starting with the rough grade of the property, followed by masonry, irrigation, and lighting, and finally planting. This process will be completed professionally and efficiently. We will be in close communication during this process to ensure every expectation is being met.
- Maintenance – Property maintenance is one of the most important aspects of landscaping, requiring knowledge and experience. Our world-class maintenance crews will care for your property in the most meticulous manner, keeping it as beautiful as you dream for years to come.