Landscape design involves creating beautiful outdoor living spaces that combine both functional and visually appealing features. The goal is to design and install a space that is as enjoyable to spend time in as it is practical, whether that includes particular plants, water features, or customized areas to entertain guests. Through a combination of dialogue and collaboration, Creative Design Landscapes can help you understand what’s possible when it comes to your own Long Island and East Hampton landscape and garden designs. We’ll start with your own unique vision and help transform that into a fully developed idea that we’ll then install.
Our owner, John Gilhooley, has been in the Hamptons and Long Island landscape and garden design business since 2001 and his extensive landscape design and project management experience are reflected in our company’s long track record of satisfied customers. Mr. Gilhooley is a renown Hamptons landscape architect who is proficient in CAD and other digital media. He excels at seamlessly integrating construction methods, site engineering, landscape materials, plant specification, and design fundamentals into a project, producing a unique result that fits exactly right into the project site.
Some of the many landscape services we offer include:
- Design, installation, management, and maintenance
- Artful pruning of hedges, shrubs and small trees
- Spring and fall cleanups
- Water, valve, piping hookups
- System flush
- Customized irrigation
- Deep root fertilization
- Annual and container plantings
- Perennial garden maintenance
- Pest control including deer repellent and tick and mosquito control
Our landscape design process follows a series of steps designed to ensure your total satisfaction:
- An initial client meeting, where we discuss your personal vision for the project, your expectations, and your budget.
- A thorough survey of your property and the specific areas where the landscaping will take place.
- A second meeting where we’ll show you our sketch of preliminary design ideas, including a list of potential plants.
- Client review and finalized design. Once you’ve reviewed the plans and approved them or asked for them to changed as necessary, we will the finalize the blueprint for the landscaping project.
- Installation including masonry, irrigation, lighting, planting, etc.
While there are many landscaping companies on the market, few have the same breadth of knowledge that Creative Design Landscapes does. Throughout the project we will keep you informed from beginning to end so that you always know what we’re doing and why and have the opportunity to ask questions or express concerns. Our crews excel at their work and are experienced, professional, and dedicated to your total satisfaction. Many satisfied customers will attest to their outstanding experience with our company. And after your landscaping project is complete, our top-of-the-line crews will maintain the property, ensuring that it remains as beautiful over the years as it is on day one.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by calling Creative Design Landscapes today!