Landscape and Garden Design
creating beautiful outdoor living spaces
Our customized approach to landscape and garden design starts with your unique vision and lifestyle. Through a combination of dialogue and collaboration, CDL’s expert team will help you understand what’s possible for your Hamptons landscape and garden.
Our experienced installation team will then bring your design to life, while also developing a comprehensive maintenance plan to keep your grounds looking their best.
Create beautiful outdoor living spaces with our award-winning garden and landscaping service team, located on the South Fork of Long Island. We combine both functional and visually compelling features. Our goal is to design and install spaces that are as enjoyable to spend time in as they are practical, whether that includes specific plants, water features, or customized areas to entertain guests. Creative Design Landscapes' landscape and garden design process follows a series of steps designed to ensure your total satisfaction:
- Consultation — One of our expert designers will walk your Hamptons property with you, to discuss your personal vision.
- Draft — We’ll create a customized color rendering of your initial draft design in AutoCAD, including potential plantings and stonework.
- Revision — Review with our professional Hamptons landscaping and garden design team to finalize an outdoor space design plan that works best for you.
- Installation — Our experienced Hamptons team will skillfully bring your vision to life.
- Groundskeeping — Our dedicated East End landscaping and garden maintenance team will keep your new outdoor spaces fresh and pristine.
The Hamptons Landscape and Garden Design Esthetic
Few local Hamptons landscaping companies have the same breadth of knowledge that Creative Design Landscapes does. With more than two decades in the Hamptons and Long Island landscape and garden design business, we have an inherent understanding of the Hamptons design esthetic.
We excel at seamlessly integrating landscape and garden construction methods, site engineering, landscape and garden materials, plant specification, and landscaping and garden design fundamentals into every project, producing a unique result that perfectly fits the project site.
We’ll keep you informed throughout the process and when your landscaping and garden projects are complete, our top-of-the-line crews will maintain your property to ensure that it remains as beautiful over the years as it is on day one.